3/01/2018

Creative Guest - Hee Sun Kim

We are happy to welcome Hee Sun Kim as our Creative Guest this month.

Creative Guest Facts



My name is Hee Sun Kim and I am from Korea.
It was 2009. I found such a beautiful handmade card on the Internet while searching for collage techniques and images I could use to decorate my personal planner. I was very much surprised to find out that there were so many people in the world making cards. I have a very unique style-I love to blend vintage elements into my mixed media art. What I enjoy doing the most, is sharing my ideas, techniques and my love of crafting with my students. My goal is to express feeling through my art and inspire creativity by sharing my work with others in my classes. I love crafting and I find joy in it every day!


The Project





Thanks for joining us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment